Sunday, April 3, 2011

USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro Supplement

I have tried other diet pills (lipo 6, hydroxycut, slim quick) but they ALL made me feel nauseous and very jittery. Much to my surprise, I have NEVER had a problem with this pill!!! I always feel great when I take this. I hope that this review will be helpful to anyone who may be trying to find the perfect weight loss supplement. I hope that this works for you as well as it has for me.


clipped by: pregnant123
clipper's remarks: USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro Supplement

USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro Supplement




When I first started taking Oxy Elite Pro I only took one pill in the morning and there were some days I would not take it at all. Of course I did not lose any weight. However, in the last week I have regularly taken two pills in the morning and one in the afternoon. I have lost five lbs so far. Also, my mother in law has lost ten lbs in a week from it. I noticed if I eat thirty minutes to an hour after I take the pills I am not as edgy and barely feel the effects of the oxy elite pro. Also, I sweat quite a bit more when I work out from the thermogenic effect of the pills.Find Out More Review CLICK HERE


Posted via email from pregnant women life

No comments:

Post a Comment