Monday, April 4, 2011

omega-3-supplement, coromega-omega-3-supplement, supplement-review

coromega, omega-3, omega-3-supplement, coromega-omega-3, supplement, coromega omega-3-supplement, supplement-review, fish-oil

via Coromega Omega-3 Supplement by noreply@blogger.com (For Pregnant Women) on 4/3/11

Coromega is a unique form of fish oil. It delivers the Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil in a particularly efficient way, making it the most bioavailable form of fish oil I've ever heard of. It is tested to ensure that it is pure and not contaminated by mercury, or other contaminants or heavy metals. Only quality ingredient are used in its manufacture; it sweetened with stevia, probably the best natural sweetener of all. Read More

Coromega comes in little daily dose squeeze packets that are convenient for travel and that keep it fresh for a long time (unlike some brands that go rancid easily). I carry some in my purse and sometimes take them before a meal out when I'm hungry but have to wait to eat, since they contain 20 calories. Even on an empty stomach, they cause me no digestive upset at all and I love the flavor. The orange is my favorite and doesn't taste at all like fish, but has an orange-y creamsicle flavor. Even children will love this! In this video, I show how to take the Coromega straight from the package.

Posted via email from pregnant women life

No comments:

Post a Comment