Monday, April 25, 2011

Food-Based Calcium Supplement for Women

via vitamins|supplements|foods|for pregnant women by pregnant women on 4/19/11

Healthy foods for pregnant women

Clipped from astore.amazon.com

Rainbow Light Just Once Food-Based Calcium Tablets 180-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)
From Rainbow Light

Rainbow Light Just Once Food-Based Calcium Tablets 180-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)

Calcium supplement. Potent & science-safe; Gentle on the stomach; Guaranteed 100% natural. Feel the difference. Potent & Science-Safe Calcium System: Our Food-Based Calcium product is a holistic, whole body calcium system formulated with magnesium to supp

6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Food-Based Calcium Tabs
By S. Hartt
These arrived in a timely fashion and the price was adequate considering the brand, which is well known and usually pricey. As for the product itself, everything stated by the merchant applies to the package that you will recieve, enough said.

6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Product. Great Price
By K. A. Terrell
I started taking these calcium supplements during pregnancy since I wanted to make sure I met my daily requirement. I continue to do so now that I am nursing. I was purchasing this product in the store, but saw that I definitely got more for my money online.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great value!
By charles r. black, jr.
Less than half the price in local stores. So glad I found these on Amazon!

Read more at astore.amazon.com
 

Posted via email from pregnant women life

No comments:

Post a Comment